Monday, March 10
10-03-2008
Urhms okay, in this blog i will TRY not to scold any vulgar.(= I must act to be a good good girl. Hahas. Well, today is a school holiday but i am bored,real bored. I rather go to school can. Although i practically hate my both CCA. Err, should say i never like them before. Okay, i wonder why parents want their children to go tution. Is like so waste of my time can. I rather slack at home watch TV and chat in MSN then to waste my time staring at a teacher. Is like in school i have to face a teacher, after school still want be face a teacher. As if teachers are my husband. See teacher's face also sian liao, study what pi la. NOOB! Zzz. I hate tution.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
hey if u dun wan tuition plzy lan!! keeps u occupied by 1H>>Sh@wn nG my blog^^(xxxshawnxxx-shawn.blospot.com
Post a Comment