Monday, March 24

24-03-2008

Today was like so so boring. First, it was F&N lesson. We had to cook this vegetarian bee hoon. Emm, cause is Pei Sze and I cook one, it taste good. Hahah. Bhb. But it really taste good. Then the agar agar was like shit. It taste and look like one too. The chin chow is so disgusting. After F&N lesson is straight away recess. Okay during recess nothing much but that idiotic Jon Square pissed me off. Zzz. Hmm, after recess was P.O.A. P.O.A teacher isn't here, so shouldn't we at least a little happy? hahas. Her lessons were taken by the Ex-student Kenneth Teo. Well, his lessons are also boring but also better then the original P.O.A teacher. hahas. After school, had nothing much. I was supposed to go for 24 Seasons Drum but Wei Jin couldn't make it and i dint want to be alone so i said i had tuition and left around 4.12pm. All i did from 3.30 to 4.12 was like stretching. I know i don't even bother to go la. hahas. Okay, all for today.

No comments: