Sunday, April 13

13-04-2008

Didn't post anything for a long time. Had nothing more to say lately. But i got back my phone.(: That's good. And thanks to Pei Sze's dad. (: Now i can SMS.(: Ahh, that is great. I find Lee Jun Ki real cute.(: Hahas. He's face look so gay.LOLS. I am gonna copied all the notes for P.O.A and Mathematics again. -.- Now i think, my handwriting is unstable. Untidy. AWFUL. It need a change. Just like my life, it need a major change. I have letten go. He is my past. I and him only had memories, happy or sad, all memories. I will start afresh without him.(: I will live my life happily as it is. It may not be good but it will be great.(: I will try... My love for him will end... It has ended.



Date like a MAN, so you don't get played like a BITCH.

No comments: