skip to main |
skip to sidebar
17-04-2008
Just now went to Wei Jin's house. Hahaha, we are like two insane fellows. But we like the way we are. (: Pei Sze still didnt come to school. And i am all alone. > today, but it was cancelled in the end. GREAT! I just simply hate going CCA. Wonder why. Shouldn't I be enjoying it? Zzz. Never mind. Went recess with Li Yin they all... All right the "they all" are Yiok Yin.. Angeline.. Yi Ping.. Jasmine. Hahas. I think its my first time hanging out with them during school hours. Seldom hang out with them.
I think he really like that girl... Just take a look at his MSN. Zzz. Whoever has eyes can tell. Maybe i should stop reading his personal message. Hahas. I am so like irritated. I just realised he was mad at me and thought i was mad at him when i practically did nothing. Zzz. He is always my friend.(: And i mean it. No matter how he change.(:
Hahas. All right, i will end here. Write again when I FEEL LIKE TO. (:
I wanna be the happiest. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment