Saturday, April 26

26-04-2008

Sucker la. Yesterday after school went to find Mr Peh to gve him my Physics file. I asked Yi Jie and Ming Jun accompany me. Then we went for F&N lessons to do some last minute work. It took me about 2 hours. -.- Then i rushed home and went for tuition at Novena. Asked many Mathematics questions and strengthen my knowledge to Mathematics. During tuition, i sms Yi Jie and asked him go car-washing.

Velda: Eh later go leh
Yi Jie: Go where?
Velda: Wash car
Yi Jie: Ya like cant live without me leh
Velda: Zzz

What the HELL la he. I cant live without him. SUCKER!!! After that, rushed down to school. I took a train from Novena till Dhoby. Then from Dhoby to Kovan. Then took a 113. When i was about to get down the bus, Jonathan boarded the bus. Then i accompanied him to return that basketball of Sam to Sam's hse. Then we took a 53 and went back school. Yesterday car-washing no buisness at all. Sad. Since no buisness, we played true or dare. Then we played hide-and-seek. Shuo Feng and Zheng Yi are the catchers. I stayed with Belinda. And Don accompanied Jonathan to hide. They hid at the D&T staircase when they are told that that is a restricted area. Idiots la. I and Belinda hid at the Eagles nest. Not long later, my mother call and fetch me home. Zzz. Ask her DUN COME THEN SHE STILL COME. DAMN IRRITATING LA. Zzz. End here. Update more about today later... (:

No comments: