Thursday, April 3

31-03-2008

Today is Wei Jin birthday! Well, i hereby wish her a happy birthday and may all her wishes come true. I scolded him 'shut up' in MSN last night. Felt guilty and told him sorry this morning. He replied me with a " Never mind". That made me more guilty. In the end, he talked to me. (: It made me feel better even he called me a noob. Well, the lessons in school were all alright. Then after school, had a minor tiff with Cheryl during lunch. But because of this tiff, i knew who he really likes. Had nothing to say. Felt like giving up for that moment of time. All this while, he told me he had already given up on her, it was all a LIE. WTH. How foolish of me to even believe in him. Giving up is just his holy excuse. What i didn't knew next was that the girl he likes knew it. Zzz. I heard from others he actually act cute, and flirt with girls. I couldn't believe it. He wasn't like that, impossible. He wasn't like that last year. How can he change all of a sudden? Why must he act cute? Does he need to? Zzz. Does he despise us because he is in a pure class while we are just from combined class? I hope not. Is that why he call so many people noob? IS that why he call others stupid? Is that the reason why? Who is really speaking the truth? Did he really change? Or was it just the other's being to sensitive? Don't tell me five people are over-sensitive. So the point is that he really change. Are they all nonsense? Or are they just telling the truth? I have no idea what the hell is going on. Should i trust my own judgment that he wouldn't change or should i trust what all the other's feel. I can no longer decide... I want to get up on my own feet and never cry for love ever again. Can i?

No comments: