Friday, May 9

09-05-2008

WOOTS! Exams are officially over! (: Now, it's time for some shopping. Just came home from shopping with Seng Yu and Yi Jie at Dhoby Ghaut and AMK Hub. It was so fun. Shop here and there but i bought nothing. Yi Jie and Seng Yu had some PSP games. Seng Yu also bought a dog tag and a white necklace from 77th Street. He also got a membership card, next time want get stuffs from 77th street, call him along! Hahas. Now, i can see everyone in MSN! This is the mood!(: I wonder which subjects i will do well, and which subjects i will flung. I think i flung my P.O.A. Zzz. Wonder what will Mdm Soo say sia. Hope she don't suan me can liao. LOLS. Got more new songs from Seng Yu. YAY! (: So happy. So so happy.


I LOVE PU BOR! LOLS.

No comments: