Monday, May 12

12-05-2008

F&N is boring. Everything is boring. Everything is like damn bloody shit. Totally shit!

I feel like i am starting to hate more and more people. I find more and more people getting more irritating each day. Especially that 2. Sometimes, i really cant stand them. Don't know what they did to me just suddenly hate them. They like "birds of a feather flock together", i find them getting more and more urgh.. How can i survive in the same class as them?

ZZz Yar luh yar luh! You have no friends you come find me. No friends, leave me there like rubbish. Fine lar, dont let me catch you come back talking to me when they ignore you and back to their cliques again. You are really damn idiot can.

I just viewed 2D's class blog. It is so dead. I miss 2D so much. Took some photos from there too. I just miss 2D. ):



Mr Lim. (:
Boys with Mr Lim. (:
Willy, Eunice and Jovan.
2D TAKE ONE!
Arr.. Eugene!
Grp of people chatting.
Boys clique.
Willy, who you pointing at?

PINCH HARD!
2D TAKE 2!
2D TAKE THREE!
UNIFORM GROUP.
2D, TAKE FOUR! (:

I MISS 2D'07!

No comments: