it's midnight. a fresh new day(:
feel like doing this survey...
Why did you let me go?
-cause we arnt suitable for one another :(
Can I win you back?
-you think i am a game or smth?
I am very much happy with you back
-that's the past.
I still love you.
-proof it.
When did we last talk?
-just now, in MSN?
Can you go with me?
-hah, you wouldn't ask me out.
Hey,can i give you/ask for a ride?
-do you even have license?!
Were you able to move on?
-why not?
I regret losing you.
-same here :(
but that doesnt mean i still love you.
I cannot keep my promise to you.
-me too :(
My parents do not like you.
-i cant change the fact.
You have changed.
-you too.
Re-post in 2 Minutes, " What if your EX
tells you." if not, you will gonna
have to suffer 3 years
LIFE IS SHORT
They say it takes a minute
to find a special person,
an hour to appreciate them,
a day to love them,
but then, an entire life
to forget them.
sometimes in life, we find a special friend;
someone who changes our life
just by being part of it.
someone who makes us laugh
until we cant stop;
someone who makes us believe
that there really is good in the world.
someone who convinces us
that there really is an unlocked door
just waiting for us to open.
Wednesday, June 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment