Thursday, August 14

14-08-2008

Today is a long day.
Spent this few days mugging.

Had physics common test today.
Although we were told the paper wouldn’t be easy,
I just flipped through the chapters and study the basics.
Well, I know myself.
I wouldn’t study until last minute.
So blame myself.
Not so sure if I’ll pass.
No confidence.
Honestly, the paper wasn’t that difficult.
But I don’t know how to solve.
So yeah, hope I’ll pass (at least).
I’m a lil stupid, right?
I know I was weak in my studies,
Yet I didn’t buck up.
Well, nvm whatever.

After school, had math remedial.
During remedial, chiong POA and math file.
Didn’t pay attention at all.
Managed to submit math file and POA on time.
See, how lucky I am.
My math file and exb are chosen to show Principle.
Many corrections not done.
But well, no time to bother.
POA is more strict.

Now, I think it’s really time or me to study.
Next is Chemistry and SS test. 
Hope I don’t flunk it.


I’m just like a lil shadow at the side.
Or I can do, is to stand by the side and watch.
But well, since it’s over, it’s over.
I will so so let it go. (:
I promised to let go.

I won’t be that silly anymore,
I won’t ignore you.
It doesn’t work.
It doesn’t help.
I wonder why,
But the feeling is fading.
It’s no longer as strong as before.
Maybe as time past,
You are really nth.
I won’t hide.
I won’t deny.
I will face this consequence myself bravely.

No comments: