Yesterday went to Suntec. Bought salmon and sushi at carefour. While at th cashier, I met a 40 plus guy. I bumped into him. He did not give a stern face or grumble. He just smiled. Very few guys will be so gentlement isn’t it? Well, but it’s a lil strange. He just kept smiling. Emm, I didnt take him as a loony but its kinda weird. Is like someone bumped into you and you kept smiling. Even after that party turned away and I saw him smiling. Who will be delighted when someone bumped into you? I don’t mean that they should be angry but not smile right? Hahah. Anyway, the sushi tasted great. I bought maki. (: Will be cooking th salmon in a few days. Had cockles for dinner yesterday. Yummy! The cockles and mussels are wonderful.
Well, nothing much today. Mrs Ng told us there will be a Chemistry common test today. Many of us rushed through last minute revision for Chemistry and Social Studies. But in the end, she fooled us. There wasn’t any Chemistry common test today. It’s on Thursday. Luckily, I didn’t spend much time on Chemistry. I spent more time on Social Studies. Social Studies common test had two questions. Its two choose one. I asked Mrs Tan what chapters would be covered yesterday. And she told me Sri Lanka and North Ireland. She told me to study the causes and consequences. Yet in the end, the two questions were about Sri Lanka and government. Zzz. Is like I spent half of my time reading North Ireland and other half on Sri Lanka. But came out that government I didn’t study. Well, but even if I did, I would also do th Sri Lanka question. Later after recess, we had reading in the library with 3A. I read a comic. It’s reading anyway. Very funny. The comic is about these two couples. The wife has a saggy neh neh like someone. Hahah. The comic is super funny. This two couples could not communicate well. Hahhas. A comic book I would seriously recommend. It’s a 10/10. then later, had 4 periods of F&N. As usual, Monday is time for some cooking. Today we had roast and steam vegetables. I chose asparagus, potato and eggplant. But Mrs Pang cancelled the asparagus. So I changed into broccoli. Okay, mine was quite special. As far as I see, i am the only one doing potato. Lols. Anyway, Pei Sze went home during reading. She wasn’t feeling well since History lessons. Bumped into her dad at Heartland just now. Saw her dad and her younger sis at the sushi shop. Went Pizza Hut with Seng Yu and Yi Jie for lunch. Shop awhile and hime sweet home. Bought nothing today.
Alright I’ll end here today. I don’t know why but I found myself smiling to myself for no reason. Okay, there is a reason. But it’s just so weird. (:
Will upload the photos taken during practical maybe tmr.
Monday, August 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment