Saturday, August 23

23-08-2008

Today woke up early in the morning.
Prepared myself to reached school by 7.30am.
Will be supporting the two students out for their salmon competition.
But my father fetched me there.
And I was 10 minutes early.
I waited for Wei Jin.
Then saw Ming Jun, Yi Jie and Nurul passed by.
It started to rain.
I and Wei Jin ran into the school.
Find ways to go up to third floor.
There was no way UP.
All staircases were lock.
We are like stuck in a maze.
Then they came own with all the ingredients.
We took a mini bus to RGS.
Took some photo of RGS.

Although our school didn’t managed to clinched any award,
At least they went into second round yeah?
Had buffet provided. All dishes were salmon except for the desserts.
The salmon was so sooo fresh (: NICE.

After that, went to school.
Then went to PS with Wei Jin and Yi Jie.
Bought Ming Jun’s bday present and Wei Jin’s sis present.
Wei Jin sis had a nice sweet earring. Elegant and sweet(:
Ming Jun will be sharing presents with his twin brother.
We bought them a bear coin saving and a bread soft toy from Action City.
Yeah. I love the presents. We have good taste isn’t it? Hahah, just bragging.
Then went home after awhile. Cause Yi Jie had to reached home by 6,
And so we couldn’t catch the movie.
I wanna watch the 7 lunar month. (:

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MING JUN AND KAI XIONG(:

Photos for the day:













No comments: