Monday, September 1

01-09-2008

Saturday went to Bugis and Suntec with my mum.
Bought nothing.
Shop like hours but bought nth.
Went to Convex.
The computer show?
Oh yeah, i did buy smth(:
Bought a 2gb memory card for my hp.
Now, its full alr.
Filled with hundreds of song(:
Yeah. Good Good.

Later got to reached school by 1pm.
For a course and Singapore Poly.
Bee Kuan, Yu Lynn and I only.
That Jia Hao got tuition.
Can skipped. ><
Unfair luh.
I know i bluff bluff then can dont go le.
Nvm. Dont know meeting YL not.

Oh yuh,
SORRY Pricia and Wei Jin.
Cant go Bugis with you all.
Got course.
I didnt do this intentionally(:
Another day perhaps.


You are my past.
If you can let go,
so can i.
I am gonna let those happy moments be history.
History will be remembered.
But it will nvr be repeat(:

No comments: