This few days very busy luh.
My holidays is like to tour around the Poly in Singapore.
Monday is Sin Poly.
Tuesday is Republic Poly.
Today is Nanyang Poly. ><
So boring. All is for course.
How I wish I spent my holidays more meaningful.
Go shopping or watch movie or smth?
Yesterday went to meet Chua Jia Hao and his teammates
at Hougang Int. at 11.30am.
I reached there just on time(:
I was supposed to go yest.
But had course ystd,
So went with the Normal Acad team(:
I think they more fun lolls.
Last one was Amalina.
She woke up at 11.30am lolls.
Overslept.
So we took 161 to Woodlands terminal Int.
Took us around half hour or so.
Then changed to 169.
We walk left and right and left again
To find the bus lane lolls.
The bus is those old old type one.
Then when you press the bell,
The bell goes like ting ting ting dong.
Hahas.
So cute right?
Two stops and there we are, Republic Poly.
Reached there way before the starting time.
We reached there at 1pm when the thing starts at 2?
So yeah, went to 7-eleven and shopped.
The course was okay. Quite fun.
Hahah, one thing,
We kept suan Henry Tan.
We kept saying he should fast (Maybe wrong spelling)
He is Chinese luh, but darker skin colour. Lols.
Then went to take 169.
Missed the bus and waited for like 20 mins?
Then took 161.
Guess what?
We took half an hour to go there.
And we took 1 hour plus to go back -.-
Reached Hougang Int like 8pm?
Then I took 80 home. Waited quite long too.
Bus arh bus, take your own sweet time.
Reached home 8 plus(:
Hmm. Today,
Woke up at 7 plus.
Went to school for Maths Remedial.
Zheng Yi was sick,
Didn’t came.
Then Mr Yeoh was like giving each table 2 pkts of Hello Panda.
Strawberry flavour.
Started at 10 and ended at 11.40am.
So fast huh?
Jonathan wanted go Bishan watch movie.
Didn’t answer yes or no.
Wei Jin answered not free. Lolls.
So went home.
1 hour later,
I left the hse agn,
Took 80 to Hougang Int and meet Wei Jin.
While waiting, bought bubble tea.
Paid 2 bucks, the person ask me got 20cent?
I said no. Then the man beside me was like,
“I have I have.” *dig his pocket.
“Eh.. I don’t. EH, ni you mei you?” *ask his friend.
Lolls. By the time the cashier alr gave me 80cents change.
Haha. Good right? This kind of ppl not bad hor? Lolls.
Then we took 72 to Nanyang Poly.
Went there and it rained.
Ran into th school
Even when I have umbrella.
Lend Wei Jin, but she also want run under rain.
Was drenched.
Was a lil late for the course,
The person was like “are you okay?”
Hahas.
Then went home. (:
If only i can turned back time,
and i wouldnt regret.
Wednesday, September 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment