just realised, i told Ian to link me a few months ago,
when i didnt even link him. SORRY
Hmm, will talk about yesterday.
Yesterday is Friday(:
Lolls. Ok, i very cork.
Went to meet Yi Jie and Wei Jin at Heartland in the morning.
I am the earliest. Reached 10 minutes before meeting time.
Yi Jie was 10 minutes late, 20 minutes later than me (:
Ok, I know I very chicken call (ji jiao)
Went to shopped at Watsons while waiting for Yi Jie.
Then, went to Senkang.
Wanted to study at Lib rary, but they only opened at 11am.
We were 13 minutes before 11am.
So shopped at Value Shop.
Wei Jin bought Green Tea, hmmm. (green tea has some effects, lol)
I bought F&N Orange and a cracker.
Yi Jie bought Coka Cola and a packet of sweet.
Library opended 4 minutes earlier than 11am.
We found a cosy corner at the café.
Then, that waitress come and ask us buy smth or else cannot sit.
Chicken luh, so I bought a Oreo Cheesecake.
Let people sit and study also cannot.
Bad, bad, very bad huh.
Actually yuh, we shd buy smth.
Then studied and chat.
Later went off for a lil shopping.
Shopped around and studied again at BK.
We didn’t buy anything and no one chase us out.
Later went to eat sushi with Wei Jin.
And I bought a bubble tea. Mmmm.
Saw Nicholas from 3D.
Later shop until 4 plus.
Then went to accompany Yi Jie at Bouquet (okay I think SP),
to eat his Chicken Rice.
Then later went to wait for 80.
Waited for 15 mins,
Then decided to take MRT.
First, Wei Jin alight at Kovan.
Then me at Serangoon.
And Yi Jie at Potong Pasir.
Reached home and changed.
Had dinner with all relatives.
We were the second family to reach.
The rest were late. Haha.
We had seafood. Yumm..
Had chili crab and steam crab (:
High in cholesterol. Haha.
Then reached home around 10 plus 11.
Went to bed at 1 plus (:
Today, the whole day i was at home.
Slacked(:
In the past,
You used to ask me what clothing suits you.
In the past,
You used to chat with me all day long.
In the past,
You used to make me happy when I am sad.
I didn’t realize how nice you are till you left.
I didn’t cherish you till you left.
Saturday, September 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment