well, i dont know should i say i'm happy or dissapointed today.
Anyway, a GREAT THANKS to
SF daddy, WJ, PS, YJ, LY, NJ, JC, JT, GO, HY, ZY, CL and lotsof peeps .
Thanks for the presents, cards and wishes(:
Thank you so much.
Will upload the photos of the presents another day.
Went to way at Bedok just now(:
Yummy. The cereals prawns are the best(:
Yeah, maybe we aint suitable.
Maybe I’m just that horrible.
Cant stand me a second right?
Alright.
If you don’t want be friends,
So be it. I wouldn’t care less.
Its my fault for loving you.
My fault for trusting you that you aint that heartless.
I guess it wouldnt hurt that much if you just honestly say we could be friends.
What hurts the most was what you said that kept me thinking non stop.
Monday, September 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment