had English and Chinese paper 1.
Emm, overall not very difficult.
Still can manage. But,
dont think can score well.
just came home from F1!
It's nice luh. Super fun.
Went with my dad(:
Just that the car's friction was super loud.
Dint use the ear pluck at first.
Cant stand it, so bought one.
My father pay, thats for sure.
There is super many people can.
Super many.
Its like almost all the seats are occupied.
Then he kept asking me buy a F1 tee.
LOls. I wouldnt waer one luh.
Then he bought dim sum for me(:
Its good to go out with my dad siah,
all he pay. Money(:
Will upload those pictures another day,
when i found my memory card adapter.
1. Can you take this without deleting any questions?
>emm, yeah. But I might leave blank for certain questions(:
2. Which friend do you tell the most to?
>Hmm, can I not say. Cause I don’t usually tell females(:
3. Name 3 thoughts you have at this exact moment?
1) Remain friends with him
2) Score well for EOY.
3) concentrate on studies!
4. You're walking down the street with your love, where are you going?
>going somewhere sweet and romantic(: LOLS.
5. What's something you really want right now?
>LOLS. If only I can get it, I wouldn’t mention.
6. Three feelings at the moment?
>tired
>disheartened
>disappointed
7. Does anything hurt on your body?
>yeah. My legs are a lil aching
8. Who was the last person to disappoint you?
>him. HIM. HIM!
9. Do you still talk to that person?
>ever since that day, nope. Don’t intend to.
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
>Deep? Hmm. PS I think.
11. What are you listening to right now?
>Touch my body by Mariah Carey
12. Have you ever punched a hole in the wall?
>LOLS. Fake wall counted?
13. Do you know someone in jail?
> neh. Neh.
14. Where were you at 2:00 this morning?
> hmm, on my bed luh
15. Do you wear glasses?
>yeah. When I need see something far far away.
16. Who do you love?
>him(: and only him(:
17. Anything annoying you right now?
>YES.
18. Who was the last person to make you cry?
>him again. But wasn’t his fault though.
19. Anybody u're looking forward to seeing soon?
>yeah. Not him this time. My friends(:
20. Is there a friend particularly that you miss?
>emm, at this moment, nope.
21. Do you drink alcohol?
>nope.
22. What will you be doing in a half hour?
>emm, bath I guess.
23. Anywhere you'd rather be right now?
>Paris! Hawaii! Taiwan! Hong Kong!
24. Do you have plans today?
> Yeah. Watch F1 lo.
25. Are you waiting for anyone's call right now?
> emm nah. My phone is flat.
26. Do you usually talk to someone which you already hate him/her?
> Yeah. But not really hate, just don’t like him in some sense.
27. What are you looking forward to?
>The ending of EOY(:
28. Where is your family now?
>Somewhere in the house.
29. Can you like don't talk vulgar language?
> Yes, that’s of course(:
30. Do you have any friends from states whom you are close to?
> Nope. No one(:
Friday, September 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment