Tuesday, February 24

Hmm, long time since i last post:/
I think my blog is dead,
considering wheter to put back my tag board.

English Common test,
was a total flunk,
I SCREW IT ALL UP! UHHH...
Maths Common Test,
GOSH, lost 20+ marks straight.
Gone, gone, all gone.
Physics Common Test was still manageable.
So well, I'll do badly this time round:/
Miss Chan BDAY yest(:
Yeah, Chan Mama







Went yoshi with Cucumber, Carrot and Potato just now.
We were like 4 sickos, lol.
We took no. from guys,
nah its just Carrot alone.
Bravo!
We played "This is a game on concentration",
looser has to do a forfeit.
After several rounds,
they all lose, BOO!
And i'm the only winner(:
And carrot told me that,
a classmate of mine once ask,
IS PORK HALAL?
This person must be crazy,
wanna know who's that? ASK ME(:

To the two of you,
i seriously have no comments.
Still th same,
do what you think it's right.
I would honestly encourage you to wait,
it;s been that long.
The memories and all,
i'm sure it's not just like a short dream.
It;s much more than that(:

No comments: