I'm back to post again (:
We went to the final round and managed to get a 2nd(:
We had a very tough fight with 5A,
and yet they (Bel, PS, Dennis, Ben, Jk, Kel and Dj) didnt give up,
and gave their best shot till the very end (:
It;s not the result that matters, but the process(:
F&N is really a torture.
I got to rush out my research for Part B by 12am today.
Please, let me get over and done with it :/
Just went to visit 2D'07 class blog.
And guess what? It's totally DEAD.
It's been more than one year since the last post.
Will the beautiful memories be erased just like that?
Just because we split up into different classes, different courses?
SIGH :/
What's a class to you if you dont even bother to make an effort in anything?
You dont look like you're feeling guilty.
A MASK ON YOU and that's all i see. -.-
To me, you're just acting.
BUT SERIOUSLY, YOUR ACTING SUCKS BIG TIME.
I hate the very sight of you.
Friday, July 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment