I went for a Ducktour job interview just now during th noon.
You know, i got myself prepared, and th interviewer just asked me two questions. -.-
I seriously felt so dissapointed. She ask me how to pronounce my name.
Then she asked if i had any pass experiences on sales.
Then she compliment on my NICE HANDWRITTING leh!(:
But, i don't see a link -.-
You know, Pricia and Wei Jin and Bel's interview were like so interesting and interactive.
They were bomb with questions. Sighs. But well, nvm. It's over.
After that Bel left to meet her cousin and Pricia left for her class chalet.
So Don, Wei Jin and Velda went to Orchard Ion.
Seriously, there's nth. Zzz. But nvm, at least now i know.
Then we WALKED to Plaza Sing leh!
I LEAD ONE LEH! See, i can be tour guide manz! WOOHOO!!!
Okay nvm. Then we went to arcade.
You know, i want th mao mao blue toy, then come out one Miss Sunshine, ji sad ):
There were so many times we were close to pushing th stuff down le lo.
But didnt, hais hais hais.
Blah, nvm. I go msn chat le. BYE(L)



No comments:
Post a Comment