Got back my results yesterday.
Before th release of results,
i was intending to retake private.
But now, my points are able to get me into a poly course,
but i cant enter th course i want.
I'm still deciding whether or not to retake private and chiong,
or just enter a course which maybe i dont like at all.
But before i make my decision,
i wanna thank all those that encourage me not to give up :D
Such as; Wei Jin, Pricia, Edmund, Belinda, Zheng Yi, Cheryl, Ming Jun, Yi Jie, Mr Peh, Don, Cher see (WHO SAYS HE'S WILLING TO LEND ME HIS SHOULDERS! LOL and he even offered me to play his PS3 siah. HAHA, i appreciate that ALOT okay! (:), Kingslee and th rest (:
I'M FINE PEOPLE! I AINT DEPRESSED! SERIOUS! ^^
* I wanna re-dye my hair before tmr manz! CANT WAIT FOR TMR LAA!
Tuesday, January 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment