It's been so long since i post a proper post huh.
Wonder what have everyone been doing.
Poly is going to start in another 1 month plus.
Now thinking if i should go for th Pre-orientation camp.
Actually i should go la, make friends first,
if not starting of school so lonely. :/
But so unfair la,
Applied Science and Sports students no camp.
Th rest of th School either 1 or 2 days.
But IT SCHOOL got 3 days leh!!!!!!
Unfair. ): SOOOO many days for what huh!
Well, for th past few weeks,
i have been going shopping quite often. ^^
And was addicted to Taiwan dramas more than Korean dramas for th first time.
*And for people who ask me out a few times, and i say i cant make it, i'm very sorry. :/
I'm kinda looking forward a class outing before Poly starts and everyone are busy with their studies.
Someone be nice to organise it pleaseee.
Missed out th outing to celebrate Miss Chan's birthday cause i was busy that day.
And for my Poly life...
Although i kinda dislike to be in a new environment,
and i got to make new friends, but this is just a procedure in life isnt it?
I just got to accept it.
When Poly starts, i'm gonna concentrate on my studies.
Studies would be my FIRST priority.
And i've thought of my CCA already.
I wanna join tennis! I seriously need to go on a diet and do some exercises la.
If not, I'll be a boar real soon. FAT FAT.
And although many of my close friends are now different school from me,
but hope that we'll still keep in contact. ((:
Well, that's all for now. BYE ((:
Monday, March 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment