Just came back home frm shopping with Weijin and Pricia. (:
Went to City Hall with Weijin thn meet Pricia at Bugis.
Bought a pair of flats at Rubi.
I wanted to get a pair of floral shoes,
but it doesn't match th type of clothes i wear. :/
I cant find th shoe i wanted frm NewLook! :<
I saw it in th magazines like 2 weeks ago!
Im so going down to th Somerset branch and find it. ^^
Saw SF and his friends at th Suntec arcade too. :D
We each bought three pair of earrings at Bugis Street. (:
I was attracted to another pair of shoes at Bugis Street too!
But, didnt get it. LOL LOL.
Pricia and I also saw laptop casings at a pushcart stall.
But th patterns very limited. :O
Although th salesman tried persuading us (HE VERY PATIENT!) ,
but well, still. Th pattern aint very appealing. :/ Sighs.
Okay so, I'm going down to Bugis Street again this Sat,
to get my school bag and more shoes! (:
Thursday, April 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment