Friday, April 23

Presentation, presentation and more presentation!!!
Life in RP seems its all about presentation!
My classmates are very fun! :D
Especially th guys.
They had topics like gays, hot babes, sper*s. And blah, much more la.
Fun class to be with. You'll never feel left out!
Yesterday, went to get my lenses done.
I got 2 pairs of three tones; Blue and Honey Amber.
Today, took 168 with my classmate, Jordan.
Although, we were team mates for a few modules,
but somehow, kinda paiseh.
Went to Bugis to get my laptop skin done.
I had a hard time choosing although there were many designs but i'm too fussy!
I got a keyboard protector too! But wrong one. -.-
My laptop model is T410 and i got one for T400. -.-
And i even damaged th packaging.
So guess, i have to waste my money. -.-
And i got a top at Bugis Street too. ^^
Next, will be more clothes, shoes, bags and my mouse.
And lastly, piercings! ^^ Cant wait.
And sorry to Li Yin and friends,
didnt went to have dinner with you guys.

No comments: