Saturday, June 19

I notice how things changes so much.

1. You used to be th one that made me happy.
2. You used to be th one that cheers me up whn I’m down.
3. You used to be th one i look forward to see th most.
4. You used to be th one that holds th most special place in my heart.
5. You used to be th one that i hope we'll last for long.
6. You used to be th one that make me dislike weekends, so i get to see you on weekdays.
7. You used to be th one that made me felt shy near you.
8. You used to be th one that made me stay up late at night so we can chat longer.
9. You used to be th one that wait for my bus to arrive before you leave.
10. You used to be th one that wait for me till my workshop ends, so we'll take 168 home tgt.
11. You used to be th one who meet me at th Int. so we'll take 168 to school together.
12. You used to be th obe who msg me even even whn you're working.
13. You used to one who pester me all day long.
14. You used to be th one who came out with many topics to keep our convo. alive.
15. You used to be th one who make everything seem like a dream.
16. You used to be th one who watch/rewatch horror movies with me.
17. You used to be th one who ask me not to be afraid of anything cause you're there.
18. You used to be th one who ask me not to worry so much.
19. You used to be th one who ask me to share my problems with you.
20. You used to be th one who sit next to me on bus throughout th long journey to school.
21. You used to be th one that give in to me even whn i pissed you off.
22. You used to be th one that keep asking me to spend more time with you.
23. You used to be th one that ask me out every weekend.
24. You used to be th one that ask me not to abandon you for my friends.
25. You used to be th one that tell me you will sacrifice yourself for me.
26. You used to be th one that told me your dark side.
27. You used to be th one that would want me to morning call you if you didnt text me by 6.15am.
28. You used to be th one that will stare at me or th boys when boys are near me. -.-
29. You used to be th one that let me choose th seats i want on bus.
30. You used to be th one that give in and sit at th bottom deck of th bus.
31. You used to be th one that will msn me even when we are in th same class.
32. You used to be th one that ask me not to be too nervous for presentation.
33. You used to be th one that boys badmouth about you in front of me.
34. You used to be th one that I don’t we are suitable for each other.
35. You used to be th one that send me whatever ingredients I want in Restaurant City.
36. You used to be th one that tell me almost everything about you.
37. You used to be th one that came all th way down to Plaza Sing. just to say hi to me.
38. You used to be th one that would ask me not to skip my meals.
39. You used to be th one that was so open with me.
40. You used to be th one that would get jealous so easily whn I talk to boys. -.-
41. You used to be th one that ask me lots of questions just to make you feel more secure. -.-
42. You used to be th one who told me promised are nothing as long as we try.
43. You used to be th one who force me to say Ilikeyou face to face. -.-
44. You used to be th one whom I have to wait at th Int. cause you overslept. -.-
45. You used to be th one that is afraid I would run away with other guys. -.-
46. You used to be th one is so sensitive with everything that is related to me. -.-
47. You used to be th one that would ruffle my head even in class. -.-
48. You used to be th one that I once felt guilty because we broke up whn you were nice to me.
49. You used to be th one that told me you will never leave unless I leave.
50. You used to be th one that call me immediately whn you know im ignoring you.






In just two weeks, I realised we had so much memories with each other, much more than what I have mentioned. But if I were to look at it in another way, these are all th past. I would probably move on by th time we split class. Because I have a feeling that th next time we walk past each other, we are nothing but strangers. Eventhough, I don’t know which is th true you, I don’t want to know. Because it would no longer make a difference, and its all because, I chose to move on. (:

No comments: