Thursday, March 13

13-03-2008

Just reached home around 20 minutes ago. Went shopping with Wei Jin today like two insane fellow. Hahas. We are like going here, walk there, run here and there. Hahas. We first met at Kovan Station. She was like 12.5 minutes late okay. Hahas. According to my watch la. I think i very ji jiao la. Hahas. Then we like urhm, went all the way to Vivo City. It took us like 24minutes to reach there. After shopping there, we went to Starbucks.I had a White Chocolate dunno what pi. Emm, taste quite alright but a bit too sweet liao. Lawls. Then we went to Dhoby Ghault. After that, we went to SRC, Singapore Recreation Club. We are like tou tou get in there one, although our parents are the member. We are like slacking there. Hahaha. Then we went to Suntec City. After that around 7+ we went to take a bus home le. She accompanied to take 70 home. I direct bus. Then, she must get down at my stop and take a bus 80 home. Didnt accompany her to wait for the bus. PS. >< hahah.

No comments: