Sunday, March 16

15-03-2008

(= Just came home from my father's dinner at Shaw Plaza. Hahas. He so funny, super funny. ANd today isnt his official birthday. His official birthday is on the 18th! We enjoyed ourselves there. His friends were like singing and cheering and wishing him a Happy Birthday. His friends are like singing the Karaoke. SOme sing until zhao sia. Hahaha. Not trying to say they sing lan but.... I also cant sing well either la but ... Hahahs. We all have 24 hour a day. Its how we use it that mkes a difference. I wish my father good health and may you succeed in everything he do. He may be one year older but he have grown one year wiser. Hahaha. I bet he spend his day today busily while i spend mine rushing through holiday homework.

Feeling tired and sleepy. Zzz. Turning in soon. Byes.

No comments: