woke up at 2.30am just now.
Currently still studying Physics.
Dont think i will pass.
Electricity is my worse topic. Urgh.
I think i need to buck up.
Maths and POA hw still not done yet.
Oh god. How am i gonna finish.
Now, no mood to study at all.
The points just dont get in my head.
I want to know his formula.
He said he gave up in 6days.
Superb, i want the method.
He didnt want to tell me.
Haha, and he told me how he like her too.
LOL. is like quite stupid.
Hahha, okay i am not so bad.
LOL, damn funny.
ALright from today, i will have to stop.
Yesterday's plan was a complete failure,
i talk to him on MSN again.
Blame all on him.=/
Urgh. I'll nvr complete the 120 days like that.
I must have determination(:
and i can do it.
I must prove that liar lazy gorilla ah pek king wrong!
Wednesday, July 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment