Well, first in the morning, the 62 broke down in the previous stop. It took a long time for the next 62 to come. Then after that, I reached school when the bell rang. So I thought, I still have some time to put my bag in class. While I was intending to walk up the stairs, I heard his voice. I quickly turned around and proceed to the hall. It scared me, I was afraid to bump into him.
Then, later after school, I went to Macdonald with Wei Jin and Yi Jie to study. Not long later, I and Wei Jin went to Yoshinoya and I had my lunch. When I was about to decide, Jonathan and Yi Jie came in. Yi Jie also had lunch. I had five cross fries and three was eaten by that Donald Duck. And he even drank my F&N grape. And the worst thing is he keep nagging at me when I am eating. He keeps asking me to eat faster and shake me just to eat faster. It’snt it stupid? He said the whole world was waiting for me. So stupid huh?
Then later we went to play the basketball. On our way PLCC, we saw Bryan, Tharvan and him walking toward Heartland. I speed up my walking and went towards the court. I heard hom shouted my name.Jonathan somemore go sabo me. He keep shouting his name then shout my name. Is so purposely luh. Then later, Yi Jie said he said “Velda Lim, you ignore me, you will get it.” Well, not long later, the ball was hit by a BUS. And “BOOM”, gone. The ball is gone. Gone for real. It died. Well, it was mine and Duck’s fault. He threw the ball and I was supposed to catch. Is either he threw too high or I too short, the ball flew to the road. I tried to run for the ball, but by the time I was behind the bus, the ball just BOOM! And the ball is gone. And Wei Jin gonna have a funeral for the ball, but her parents told her to throw it away.
Anyway, i need to restart all over again. I know i can do it someday.
And this is me, holding the ball for the very last time.



No comments:
Post a Comment